LLLLLLLLLOL !
From: Craig A. Barbieri [mailto:Craig@iRevit.com]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 11:44 AM
To: markebarbieri@gmail.com; caseyb@answerjack.com
Cc: eabarbieri@cox.net; rossb@answerjack.com; CRAIG@barbieri.biz; elissa@verizon.net; jebarbieri@cox.net; ebarbieri@cox.net; edward.a.barbieri.swish@blogger.com; markebarbieri@gmail.com; m.closson@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Messages during trip
I expect an email soon! It looks like Dad has found a computer to email from!
From: Mark Barbieri <markebarbieri@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 11:29 AM
To: Casey Barbieri <caseyb@answerjack.com>
Subject: Re: Messages during trip
And think this could have been us!
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Casey Barbieri <caseyb@answerjack.com> wrote:
The kids and I are cracking up!!! Good one, Uncle Craig!
From: Craig A. Barbieri [mailto:Craig@iRevit.com]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 5:34 AM
To: eabarbieri@cox.net; 'Ross and Casey Barbieri'; 'Ross and Casey Barbieri'; 'Craig A. Barbieri'; 'Elissa Barbieri'; 'Mark Barbieri'; 'Janet Barbieri'; 'Edward & Janet Barbieri'; 'Blogger.com'
Subject: RE: Messages during trip
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I have not received any text messages from Mom or Dad. So to tide you over here's a nice glamour-shot for you to let your imaginations go wild.

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward Barbieri [mailto:eabarbieri@cox.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 6:33 PM
To: Ross and Casey Barbieri; Ross and Casey Barbieri; Craig A. Barbieri; Elissa Barbieri; Mark Barbieri; Janet Barbieri; Edward & Janet Barbieri; Blogger.com
Subject: Messages during trip
Because of no data access in Nepal, we will text to Craig who will forward on to all on receipt. In India from 14th to 24th we will use email on limited basis because of cost. Of course that's if I survive Mom's gruelling excursions!
Luv.. Dad
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Rst iz¬ü@™-S¶ÿvj
No comments:
Post a Comment